We are Hiring for Fall 2020!
Supplemental Instruction is looking for students who:
- Are enrolled in six or more credits at KU.
- Have an overall GPA of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale)
- A grade of 3.0 or above (on a 4.0 scale) in the selected course
- Content-competency as demonstrated by grade in course
- Strong communication skills; both oral and written
- Ability to work 12 hours per week; must be able to attend class sessions and do all of the homework in the selected course; must lead at least 2 SI sessions per week and hold anywhere from two to three office hours a week
- Demonstrate attention to detail as proven by previous work experience and application materials
Instructions on How to Submit Your Application:
The Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader job description can be found on the University of Kansas Employment website. To find the Fall 2020 SI Leader job description, search for ALC Supplemental Instruction Leader: Student Hourly POOL. Please visit Fall 2020 Courses with SI to confirm in which classes we are hiring SI Leaders.
Application materials must include a resume, cover letter, and contact information for two faculty/instructors. Please see the job posting for more details about the position and required application materials.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 785-864-7733 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.